Omron 7 Series Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
- No. 1 doctor and pharmacist recommended home blood pressure monitor
- Comfortable and simple to adjust, the pre-formed
- ComFit Cuff inflates around the entire arm to avoid
- Omron blood pressure monitors are the best for home blood pressure monitoring.
- Receive unlimited readings by your smartphone.
- Automatically displays the average of your last 3 readings taken within 10 minutes.
- Automatically takes 3 consecutive readings one minute apart and displays the average.
19 in stock
7 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Offering precision and comfort with our Easy-wrap ComFit Cuff that will fit standard and large sized arms or arms measuring 9 to 17 inches in circumference. The Omron 7 Series home blood pressure monitor (BP760N) helps ensure consistent precise readings with our Advanced Accuracy.
The 7 Series Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor model offers precision and comfort, with an accurate but simple interface that includes: LED lights that help you identify where your measurements lies in relation to internationally recognized guidelines for normal blood pressure, an irregular heartbeat detector that will alert you if an irregular heartbeat is detected during a blood pressure reading with the irregular heartbeat indicator icon, 2 person 60 memory storage that allows 2 users to look back at the last 60 readings and advanced averaging that will display the average of 3 readings taken within the period of 10 minutes to provide an even more accurate picture of your hearts health. With the touch of a button, you can learn all you need to know about your blood pressure and be assured your numbers are accurate.
It started with the vision of providing High quality of Diabetes Testing Supplies, Office Supplies, Home Improvement Products to customers in a cost-effective manner. Need It Quickly believes in innovation and continuously develops new and useful products that add a sense of quality, security, and affordability. The company continuously increase and also we are broadening our product base regularly.