Insulin Pen Needles are used in conjunction with an Insulin Pen for the injection of insulin. They come in a variety of needle lengths and diameters and are individually wrapped to keep them sterile.
Out of stock
1. Your orders shipped with FeedEx.
2. Free shipping orders only USA over $200.
Ship & Returns
1. If you believe your package was damaged in shipping, we require that you contact us within 05 days of delivery and we will work with you to
quickly resolve the issue.
2. We do not accept any returns after 45 days from ship date.
3. All refund recipients will receive and email confirmation for their records.
3. To cancel an order, please contact store as soon as possible. if your order has not yet shipped. we will refund yor payment as soon as possible.
If you would like any help in choosing a size please do not hesitate to contact us on.
Phone: +44 (12) 123 789
BD Micro-fine Plus Pen Needles (0.25MM) 31 Gauge 5MM 100/ct BD Micro-fine Plus Pen Needles (0.25MM) 31 Gauge 5MM 100/ct Almost all people with diabetes now use a pen device to inject. They’re a convenient way to deliver a precise dose with minimum fuss. Increasingly, newly diagnosed people with diabetes as well as experienced insulin syringe users are choosing the insulin pen as their preferred choice of injection device. BD Micro-Fine Pen Needles are designed for single use and are available on prescription in three different needle lengths. It is important to inject your insulin according to the recommendations given to you by your nurse or doctor. Consult them about the needle length and the injection technique most appropriate for you.