Sharps Disposal Container
Diabetic Sharps Container Disposal Container Safe disposable of needles, needles with syringes, vacutainers, or with attached tubing. Pen needles, lancets, blades (razors, scalpels, etc.) pipettes, glass slides. It is a bit flimsy. I believe it will hold fine if knocked over on a table or such, but it may pop open if dropped a couple of feet and it hit right. I have used several and never had any issues. Pretty much the way most of them are made. Once you are finished filling the container it has a tab you insert into the lid and it is sealed for the most part, ready for the trash or other disposal.
- PACK OF 3 CONTAINERS -. Slide access opening (2″x1.5″) with built-in cap holder for single-handed re-capping and the needle unwinder port is designed to prevent contact with sharps
- Allows a view of the fill level, temporary closure for safety, and snap locks for final disposal
- Diabetic Sharps Container Safe disposable of needles, needles with syringes, vacutainers, or with attached tubing. Pen needles, lancets, blades (razors, scalpels, etc.) pipettes, glass slides
- Safe to autoclave or incinerate. Meets or exceeds FDA Standards including OSHA and EPA requirements for local biohazard waste collection
- Labeled with Biohazard warning and usage instruction on the container, no instruction sheet to lose