Monitoring the results of your blood glucose levels test can be a challenge, but with a good record, you can choose a better alternative to controlling your diabetes.
Here are some things that can be useful:
- Week date and day
- Time and result of each exam
- The time you inject insulin to lower Blood Sugar levels.
- Type and dose of insulin or diabetic tablets
Other things that affect your blood glucose levels, such as exercise, nutrition or disease or stress, Even if the results of the test are not always expected or are not expected, all the results are useful, among them you can get more information about managing your diabetes. When you think how high and low results can help you come back on track, you will not get results when there is no result.
Check out: FreeStyle Lite Blood Glucose Monitor
When you meet your doctor and other members of your care team, bring the results of your test. Information can highlight any problem in your self-management plan. Your doctor and your care team members can tell you how to adjust your diet, exercise and medication that will give you the skills to solve any problem and better control your blood glucose level.
If your blood glucose level is higher than that level, there are several possible causes:
- In his last meal, he thought that there were more carbohydrates than him.
- More generally you are not actively active as much as you are.
- To add to your care plan you may need more or a different type of diabetes medication.
- You may need a little more insulin before meals
- If your blood glucose level is often very low, talk to your doctor. Your doctor may recommend adjusting your diabetes drug or changing your diet plan
- If your fasting blood sugar is always very low, it can mean that you are taking insulin for a long time before going to bed.
- If your blood glucose level is always low after exercise, then eating breakfast with carbohydrates can start your exercise.
Check Out: Top 3 Methods to Take Insulin Properly
When your blood glucose level is within the normal range, write down the results below, think about what you can help there. But if you do the same thing tomorrow and get different results, then you are not surprised or disappointed, without any obvious reason, blood sugar levels can go up and down, be disappointed or to be frustrated, you can set realistic goals.